Saturday, January 12, 2008

More Layouts

Wow - I really am out of it. I really want to be a good scrapbooker, but looking through scrapbook blogs out there - there is really so much talent!! It makes me feel like I really don't know what I'm doing and that I am stuck in scrapbooking circa 1999. I have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but sitting down and scrapbooking today has reminded me of how much I really love doing it.

So here are two semi-new layouts. I designed this first one myself - no copying from other layouts! - and I'm actually quite happy with it. And these are actually from Halloween of 2007. They might be the only layouts I have done from 2007, but at least it's a start!!Since this is my design, I do have a copy of it for sale on Scrapifieds. You can find it here.

This next layout is from when I was in a scrapbook swap. It's been a few years since I quit, but I thought I'd show just how many finished layouts I have that just need to be gone through, pictures chosen and printed for them, and then I will sell whatever I won't/can't use. I have needed to do this for a long time, so maybe this will be my project for 2008!Ridiculous, isn't it!!

This layout is another Halloween layout from 2007. I didn't take the time to scan this, and just took a picture, and it's really not good. It doesn't help that my pictures were developed really dark. I should have taken them back and had them redone, but I was just eager to get them on a page.

1 comment:

kellypea said...

Actually, these look very nice. I've dabbled a bit in scrapbooking, but am certainly not one of those over the top. Sometimes, I know less is more. Thanks for visiting my corner of the food blog world, and quit worring about what others do and find your own place. It looks like you've done that. Classy.